- We will collect personal information, including health-related information or other types of sensitive personal data (collectively known as your ‘personal information’) by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge and consent. This information helps us personalise our apps and website experience to you. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to personalise our service. Some personal information, such as name, email address and password is mandatory, whilst the remainder is optional. However, by choosing not to provide this information, you may limit the potential benefits from using our App or Website.
- When you start using our apps, we ask for consent to share your personal information with us and third parties. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will protect your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We may process the following types of personal informations:
- Personally identifiable information (including but not limited to name, gender, email address, date of birth).
- Family, lifestyle, social, employment and educational details.
Additionally, we may collect other non-identifiable information to improve our service and maintain operational standards, including:
- Device model, OS version and location.
- Reflective smoking logs and exercise data.
- Other data needed for analysis, resting or research.
In addition to information about yourself, it may be possible for you to submit other content, such as photos and other media, each of which you present through technology available through the App, including but not limited to our in-app community. It is entirely up to you whether you want to submit this additional information, and whether you would like to make it available to others – although information you share on the forum will automatically be shared with others, including users of the App and others on the internet. However, we have no responsibility for how people you allow to view your content (or the public if you make any information available to the public or post on the forum) use that material, or to whom they may forward it. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on the forum. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on the forum.