The Speed Read
We’re a super high growth health-tech startup building mobile apps that can change people’s behaviour. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalised therapy at scale. We’ve won design awards from Apple, already helped tens of thousands of people quit smoking and scaled a platform to a million users. We’ve raised funding from Y Combinator, Merck & Co and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
We’re building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. A new kind of digital first pharmaceutical company!
What We Need
We’re looking for ambitious designers who are in it for the long-run and passionate about using their super powers to make a positive contribution to the world. We constantly experiment to discover what makes our users tick, and we take a data-driven approach to product development.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will work with our highly cross-functional team of PMs, designers, engineers, psychologists and medical doctors to craft craft outstanding user experience with highly appealing visual design.
- Help define and drive the future of Quit Genius interfaces and user experience.
- Manage multiple design projects and ensure project contribution meets business goals.
- Implement a user experience that is cohesive and consistent across the entire mobile and web platforms.
- Work closely with product teams and help them to test and validate new features from mockups to end-interfaces.
- Find improvements to the current user experience and be a strong advocate for an elegant, accessible and innovative interface.
- Be supported throughout the process by leading design and product managers across London and San Francisco.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Understand the current design landscape, and know the right tool for the job. Whether that’s sketching, Sketch, Framer, InVision, Principal.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists.
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the app and the business as a whole.
- Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.