Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information, including health-related information or other types of sensitive personal data (collectively known as your ‘personal information’) by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge and consent. This information helps us personalise our apps and website experience to you. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- When you start using our apps, we ask for consent to share your personal information with us and third parties. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will protect your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We may process the following types of personal informations:
- Personally identifiable information (including but not limited to name, gender, email address, date of birth).
- Family, lifestyle, social, employment and educational details.
Additionally, we may collect other non-identifiable information to improve our service and maintain operational standards, including:
- Device model, OS version and location.
- Reflective smoking logs and exercise data.
- Other data needed for analysis, resting or research.